.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Beautiful Game 

No, the other beautiful game. The one we Americans call soccer.
Today it was not so beautiful. Argentina and Holland played each other to a tie. And it sure looked like they were trying to KEEP it at a tie since they are both guaranteed to move on with a tie. Booo! Boo, I say!

In other news, I am totally digging Flash Action Script. I feel like a 15 year old kid coding programs in Apple Basic again. Except that I am not wearing an Izod shirt and O.P. shorts. And it isn't 1982.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?