.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

2 Great Feelings 

Related, they are.

1) The feeling of physically working hard all day from sun up to sundown (and then several hours more until midnight). No computer work, just backbreaking labor. Okay, weeding, pulling up bushes, raking, mowing, fixing, moving things, breaking things and general cleaning. It's amazing how I was able to keep going from 6am to midnight on Sunday -- it was like I had a second wind everytime I switched to a new chore. Made me want to consider construction work. Okay, not that much really.

2) The feeling of an impending party. A big one. In case it doesn't show, I like to host things and manage multi-faceted projects involving entertainment. I have been waking up earlier and feeling more refreshed than ever. Or perhaps it's the adrenaline.

Anyway, I need to find some way to bottle these feelings.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?