.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Snakes on a Meme 

I wonder when someone will think to revise the Badger/Mushroom/Snake animation to reflect the new "Snakes on a Plane"-bashing meme. And now I'm done wondering.

But I am not done fearing my yogurt container! Anyone else out there fear their aluminum rip-off yogurt container seal? Like, in a "used to lick it til I slashed my tongue open on it and now I prefer to throw it away unlicked but secretly hate wasting all that good yogurt so I lick it fearfully anyway" way?

No dap update. And I don't count people who purposefully tease me by starting to give me dap after having read my blog. You know who you are!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?