.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Missing Toolbar! - Me Angry! 

I was bemoaning the fact that I had an hour to kill for lunch and nothing productive to do since I had already eaten. Often, that's an excuse to blog, but I had no beefs or topics on my mind, so I instead went to GoogleNews for writing inspiration.

My Explorer favorites toolbar was missing.

That made me mad.

Mad makes me want to write, but then I found my GoogleNews link, so I poked it to life.

There were stories about a 7 year old girl being beaten to death and a 11-year old girl being beaten into a coma.

That made me super mad and it also made me want to blog. My solution, since I cannot help out by prosecuting these imbeciles from the Northeast (which is apparently a cesspool of child beaters these days), is to instead skip lunch and go home early so that I can spend more time with my own daughter -- who I CAN help.

Maybe braining some zombies in Silent Hill 1 with Tanya's help will cool me off. She loves that game and makes sure to finish her homework in a timely manner so that she can play it with me. See? Who says violent video games are all bad!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?