.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Missing Cerebus 

Sometimes I walk past things in my house, or anywhere really, and they remind me briefly of Cerebus the comic book.

There's a sterling pitcher in our living room that reminds me of that issue with the silver service tray on the cover. There's Tanya's little rubber ball that reminds me of the time Fred and Rick played bouncy ball games in the attic. Fluffy shawls remind me of Jaka's outfit from the "returning the sword" issue.

Cerebus is like a cantankerous old deceased grandfather who you never agreed with on day to day issues, but who you really, really miss now that he's gone.

I think I will download some Cerebus wallpaper for my desktop and dedicate all the meat and beer I consume this week to the smelly-when-wet gray-haired one.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?