.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Monday, September 19, 2005

What's on the slab... 

Okay, life goal number 3... check.
Yessir. Um, that's definitely a big old check in the life goal column.

(Allow me to take you on a journey) So Saturday night at around 11:30pm I got to do something I have always dreamed of. I got to perform "Sweet Transvestite". In full regalia. For a room full of friends. The friends part was never a mandatory element of this particular life goal, but I think it helped cause that would have been slightly more embarrasing in front of a paying crowd. But only slightly.

Was it farcical?
Embarrasing for all?
Over the top?
Scary to behold?

Yes, yes, yes, god yes (I imagine... I haven't seen any uncensored photos yet).

It was for a joint bachelor/bachelorette party and you don't get any better excuse than that to dress in fishnets. Will you ever get to see the photos? Will you ever see repeat performance? Who played Brad and Janet?

Bwah ha ha ha! I can see you shiver with antici--


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?