.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Opportunity knocked... 

...but not for me. Turns out the gal who's the star of my sketch last night got a call for an audition during rehearsal and so they had to scrap her sketch... MY (sob, whimper) sketch. Ah well, I can't blame her. We're all biding our time, working on that show for free hoping to get discovered.

Yeah right. Like writers ever get discovered. I think there's more of a chance that my childhood fantasy of being niticed on the street and being cast in a big budget film has a better chance of coming true than any writers dream I've ever had.

Not sure where my fantasy involving Sara Silverman ranks in that list.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?