.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Boba fete 

(sorry, couldn't get the circumflex on that e)

So, here's a question of a deep and impactful nature -- especially for us West Coast trendsetters...
Do you all tip your boba makers? I mean, it's $3.50... and who tips for ice cream, which is a similar situation and price... but here's this tiny girl working her ass off for 10 minutes to make me this delicous tapioca and frozen milk concoction and I'm thinking a buck or two just seems right. $3.50 is still quite the deal afterall.

Still, I'll be damned if I'm gonna give that snot nosed brat at Cold Stone a buck.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?