.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

20 Year Record 

Easy come easy go. My 20 year record of no traffic collisions comes to an end! Damn you, 101! Not so much shaken from the experience, though, as I am just... grrr... mad that I can't say "Woo hoo! Perfect record!" And heck, the incident back in 86 was in my parents' car so that doesn't really count anyway, plus I maintain that that one was also not my fault (ask Shawn, he was in the passenger seat).

Also, discovered a show on FX that is actually good. Who'd have thought. It's got this ridiculously long title ( "It's always suny in Philadelphia"). And it guest starred my friend Artemis this week, so it's got that going. It's crude, petty, and somewhat arbitrary in it's character arcs -- like a Fraser episode pieced together on post-it notes a minute before filming -- but the actors, being nobodies, give it a cool nobody charm. It's all about the reactions shots... Like a wise man once said "dark comedy is much funnier when you see others react to it". Y'know, it sounds less pithy in writing.

Hey, I almost forgot about the car thingy! Almost.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?