.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Friday, June 03, 2005

Cleesey Serenity 

Two brief things to interrupt my Sublime Convention Moments thread:

JOHN CLEESE STRIKE #3!
Cleese was supposed to perform on stage with the political news sature comedy troupe I write for this Thursday, but he balied with some excuse about going to England. Hrmmm. That's the third time he's done that. Grrrr. I'd still walk on shattered Life of Brian DVD shards and eat Spring Surprise just to spend a moment in the room with him. (Or [swoon] to have him perform something I'd written).

SERENITY GUN
It was here. At work. I saw it. The actual gun from the movie. Alas, my hand was too big to serve as "hand double" for the poster. Still pretty cool.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?