.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Being your place on the web to make Pat feel all warm and snuggly... or just a place to type random text... ANYTHING to get those badgers, mushrooms and African snakes out of my head!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Rain Pain Dean Cain 

Mind... brimming... with seething... white hot... anger.
101 interchange... miles... away.

Why is it that the lightest dusting of rain makes every damn person in L.A. drive like Aunt Isabel.
A proverbial Aunt Isabel, of course. Cause if I had a real Aunt Isabel I bet she would do at least 25 on the 170. I mean, seriously... my 50 minute commute has become a 90 minute commute.

***

And why does TV suck these days. What happened to X-Files? The Pretender? Lois & Clark?

All this season has to speak for itself is Smallville and *maybe* a West Wing episode or two. I remember when there were, like, 15 hours of decent programming on the tube. I had to tape 60% of it and never got around to a good deal of it. But it was good!

***

Wait... compulsion to fulfill rule of three... kicking in...
What else is bugging me today?

***

Hey! Nothing! Work's interesting. Family's healthy.

***

Okay, I lied. Rush Limbaugh makes me want to hit something with a billy club and my last 4 comedy sketches have gone unperformed. Grrrrrr.

Back to the white hot seething again.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?